The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 40 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries.
Your mission will be to reduce time for training and onboarding of users onto our business applications such as SAP ERP, CRM, and many other web-based tools. You will increase user adaption and productivity with many of our enterprise applications.
We have selected OnScreen (www.onscreen.us) as a platform that should help us in this journey. “Onscreen allows any trainer or subject matter expert to create contextual step by step walkthroughs that are made available to end users live directly in the ERP system or any web application. Rather than following long documentation that can be hard to find, confusing, or incomplete, the OnScreen tool provides easy to read instructions that guide users through any business process.” (Onscreen.Us)
As the Product Owner for these types of tools, you will drive the roadmap and implementation for Atlas Copco Compressor Technique, together with various stakeholders.
• Determine the vision, strategy, and roadmap or your Products (e.g. OnScreen) in close collaboration with the business and IT stakeholders at various levels in the organization.
• Be their single point of contact.
• Define and manage projects to integrate applications into the Digital Adoption Platform.
• Lead throughout the different project phases, from feasibility until final implementation.
• Follow-up on the projects against its stipulated goals, planning, and budget.
• Understand each business and their use and know-how of each application.
• Promote the Digital Adoption Platform and expand its application portfolio.
• Coordinate and follow-up on the digital adoption content for all applications within the Digital Adoption Platform Portfolio.
• Manage issues and change requests and take care of the appropriate escalation when needed.
• Build and maintain a community around the digital adoption platform within Atlas Copco.
• Build a network of digital adoption platform experts that help you maintain the community and communicate with the business.
• Coordinate project team meetings, and you prepare and present weekly and monthly status reports for the project team, and steering meetings.
For someone who has already worked:
Beside that you should have
Skvěle! Už nám stačí jen poslat Váš životopis.