PROCESS SPECIALIST, ACCOUNTING TO REPORTING
Did you always come up with ideas how to do job better, faster and more effective?
Are you ready to be a bridge between the troubles within a firm and the answers to fixing them?
What will you do?
- Learn accounting to reporting processes to be able to identify process/system improvement opportunities
- Actively participate in implementing new solutions leading to improvement or standardization
- Create reports, dashboards, workflows based on actual business requirements
- Support the team to deliver results both to our external and internal customers
- Participate on other small developments that are identified in the team
What do you need for this role?
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Ability to analyze the problem, think of broader consequences, identify the root cause and come up with solution
- Willing to learn and continuously improve technical skills and soft skills as well
- Open minded approach and willing to adapt new skills, tools, processes
- Communication in English
- Nice to have is experience with databases and SQL, analytics tools (Power BI), SharePoint
What can we offer?
- A place where words “friendly atmosphere” is not just a cliché
- We will support your further professional development – for example you can start with language courses or ACCA certification
- Modern offices in the city centre with a perfect view on whole Brno, outdoor terrace on the 20th floor
- We care about work life balance so our working week is reduced to 37.5 hour, we have flexible working hours and partial home office
- There’s a financial bonus and salary increase every year
- And of course you can expect contribution to meals, supplementary pension schemes, wellness vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays, sick days, multisport card, etc.