PRODUCT OWNER - sales applications
Are you passionate about improving the sales process for sales engineers with the aid of sales tools and processes? Make a significant impact on the sales performance of the many (in)direct salespeople selling Atlas Copco´s compressors, service and spare parts?
You will be reporting to the global sales enablement manager and responsible to validating and optimizing our current sales tools and information. You will come in contact with multiple departments, varying from engineering, IT-department but also the different sales organizations throughout the world.
Gather feedback from application users on improvements and help implementing the strategy to streamline all sales enablement tools and applications.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Assist on driving adoption for sales enablement applications
- Follow-up developments with internal and external suppliers on new developments
- Create training material how to use different tools to support value selling
- Develop processes for data maintenance, both on internal products as products from competition
- Work together with competitor monitoring teams to provide up to date competitor information
- Be the first contact person to solve field issues related to sales enablement tools
What is needed for the job?
- Experience from a similar role (administrator for industrial sales applications) would be the best but it is not mandatory
- Previous experience from sales role with technical product could also help you because you know such applications from a user point of view
- Good understanding of English - C1 level
- Knowledge of SQL and Share Point administration is nice to have but it is not necessary
- Commercial mindset, converting customer requirements into solutions
- Analytically driven
- Interest in sharing knowledge and providing training to global stakeholders (writing training materials for those tools)
- Keeping our customers first in mind, always
- An excellent collaborator and communicator who thrives through interaction
- Independent and able to make things happen
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Eager to actively network within the organization
What can we offer you?
- Opportunity to work fully from home
- Flexible working hours shortened to 37,5 hours a week
- 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days
- An annual financial bonus and regular salary increase
- Contribution for meal and in pension fund
- MultiSport card/Welness vouchers
- Language courses, free access to LinkedIn Learning and many other internal and external trainings
- Friendly and open culture of Swedish company