CASH COLLECTOR US
Do you enjoy communication with people?
Would you like to use your English on a daily basis?
Do you prefer to work afternoon shifts (13:30 - 21:30)?
What will you do?
- Ensure 3rd party debtors are proactively chased and pay within agreed payment terms to maintain overdue debt
- Monitor payment performance of customers and escalate immediately where appropriate
- Maintain accurate and up to date all chase records and interaction with customers in CRM
- Daily review of credit hold list and follow up with customers – (list of sales orders held due to overdue)
- Highlight all customer’s disputes and record in SAP immediately to ensure quick turnaround
- Daily review and follow up on all disputes on assigned customer’s accounts
- Daily review and follow up with customers on unallocated payments
Who are we looking for?
- You don't mind to work afternoon shifts (13:30 - 21:30)
- Great level of English is a must, Spanish language is big advantage
- Previous experience in finance field is nice to have, but you can be a graduate as well
- You are familiar with MS Office
- You are great communicator with assertive and diplomatic approach
What can we offer?
- Working hours shortened to 37,5 hours a week
- 5 weeks of holiday and 3 sick days
- An annual financial bonus and salary increase for all once a year
- Contribution to meals, pension, language courses, MultiSport card or FlexiPass vouchers
- Modern offices, perfect view of the whole city, a big terrace in 20th floor and relax zone where we practice joga
- A place where friendly culture is not a cliché, we arrange regular teambuilding events, movie quiz etc.