Atlas Copco is everywhere but not that visible. Our world is compressors, vacuum pumps, industrial tools and power technique. Originally, it was a small Swedish company established in 1873. Today we have 39 000 employees worldwide. Work for Atlas Copco and be part of a company whose products help create every third car in the world.
A lot of things are driven by data these days. Whether it is gaining insights from real-time IoT data from the 110.000 Atlas Copco equipment’s worldwide, the evolution of the sales figures from last quarter or benchmarking the prices of our suppliers, it is crucial to make all data available, process it and present it in a meaningful way to support and development the products and services that Atlas Copco is offering to its customers worldwide.
• work in a global team together with BI analysts and project leaders in close cooperation with other BI back-end and front-end developers.
• be responsible for the Power BI front-end design and delivery for highly visible data-driven applications.
• always take a quality-first approach where you ensure the data is visualized in a clear, accurate and user-friendly manner.
• Good knowledge on BI development principles, data modelling and data visualization is required
• You are able to create complex visuals and KPI charts that are used on enterprise level
• Very good communication and presentation skills – you should understand the needs of report´s users and be able to communicate the main message of particular Power BI reports to users easily
• You work systematically and accurately with a strong focus on user experience
• You are a customer focused, flexible, enthusiastic and professional team player
• Advanced level of English is required (oral and written) – you will present reports to Atlas Copco employee working in variety levels of positions around the world
• Knowledge on scripting languages such as PowerShell and Python to setup and automate Power BI platform related activities is an asset as well as knowledge on MS Azure is considered as a plus. But they are not mandatory. this role is more about customer orientation and good communication skills than technical knowledge
• Flexible working hours shortened to 37,5 hours a week
• 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days
• An annual financial bonus and regular salary increase
• Contribution for meal and in pension fund
• MultiSport card/Welness vouchers
• Language courses, free access to LinkedIn Learning and many other internal and external trainings
• Possibility of partial work from home also for the future in post-covid time
• Friendly and open culture of Swedish company
Skvěle! Už nám stačí jen poslat Váš životopis.