As an Customer Care Officer you will support Atlas Copco´s company Edmac Europe in Belgium. Edmac is an ambitious company, becoming the global competence center for competitor spare parts within Compressor Technique. Today we are active from 3 locations, supporting more than 90 different countries – spread all over the world.
The Swedish human culture flows through the veins of our employees. It has a strong family vibe with a warm respect for each individual and we strive for strong diversity. We also invest heavily in our customers, in the environment, ... but first and foremost in our own people. In this way, we provide a stimulating environment in which you can develop your commercial and technical competencies on a daily basis. In addition, our family-friendly working atmosphere gives you sufficient space in your agenda planning, so that your work and private life can be combined as easily as possible.
• You will act as the first point of contact for Edmac customers, be responsible for answering their questions through email and phone calls (few a day).
• Many customer requests are to make order and that will be majority of your job. You will make quotations, ensure that these requests are handled on time, you will follow the progress of larger quotations and keep record of information in our CRM.
• You will maintain the ERP system by updating item master data, creating new items and customers.
• Part of your job will be also to answer customer´s general questions and if there is something specific, e.g .product or service issues, you will redirect customers to the appropriate support team or department.
• The job could be great opportunity for fresh graduate as well as someone with some years of relevant experience (customer care, administrative support for sales, back office activities).
• Advanced level of English is a must, German of French would be an advantage
• It is needed to have organization skills, focus of details and willingness to work in a process-oriented way.
• To be a good communicator towards our customers, suppliers and colleagues, we are looking for a team-player.
• An annual financial bonus
• Salary increase every year
• Working hours shortened to 37,5 hours a week
• 5 weeks of holiday
• 3 sick days
• Language courses and other external and internal trainings
• Contribution for meal
• Contribution in pension fund up to 2 000 CZK
• MultiSport card or FlexiPass vouchers
Skvěle! Už nám stačí jen poslat Váš životopis.