CUSTOMER CARE COORDINATOR - ENGLISH
Are looking for a job that can give you lots of different options to try out?
Would you like to use you English on a daily basis?
Do you consider yourself as a customer focused person with ability to handle multiple tasks?
What will you do?
- you will be the central point of contact for one of Atlas Copco brands - Edwards' customers in UK
- promptly respond to telephone, e-mail, fax, and mail inquiries from external and internal customers
- take ownership of customer issues and interface with technical support, logistics, product managers, and field sales teams, field service teams, service operations, operations etc. to generate solutions in a timely fashion
- handle communication based on the set rules for customer interaction (warm handover, use of templates, greetings etc.)
- manage CRM (Customer relationship management tool) activities daily, record and handle complaints, opportunities etc. according to set process
- "Orderbookmanagement" - you will manage and monitor all types of orders, delivery dates and holds and escalate where appropriate and manage warranty claims from customers
- plan, monitor and invoice Field Service orders where required
- create and maintain service contracts in SAP where required
- provide information on price, availability and other product related details based on Edwards‘ catalogue, service portfolio, system (SAP/CRM) and other sources available
Who are we looking for?
- Great level of English is a must
- Energetic but patient in solving problems
- Great communicator, team player
- Able to work under stress and multitask
- previous experience with customer services is nice to have
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
What can we offer you?
- Working hours shortened to 37,5 hours a week
- 5 weeks of holiday and 3 sick days
- An annual financial bonus and salary increase for all once a year
- Meal vouchers, contribution in pension fund up to 2 000 CZK, language courses, MultiSport card or FlexiPass vouchers
- Modern offices, perfect view of the whole city, a big terrace in 20th floor and relax zone where we practice joga
- A place where friendly culture is not a cliché, we arrange regular teambuilding events, movie quiz etc.