FRONT END DEVELOPER
Atlas Copco, Compressor Technique Division, is looking for a Front End Developer to have the technical responsibility of the digital user experience. In this role you will work cross functionally in a team that works together towards a common goal. You will take part in problem-solving to find the best solution to complex technical issues. You will make sure to be agile in your work and the processes you are active in.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collecting the business needs from the Program Manager, prioritize and develop solutions and finally measure and draw conclusions from the results.
- Creating and building templates for campaign sites which marketing will fill with content.
- KPIs (development speed, traffic and conversion rates across to and on web).
- Developing user-facing applications that are well-functional, for either web, mobile or both.
- Monitoring performance.
- Following design mock-ups and prototypes ensuring the brand consistency is followed by using our design systems.
- Continuously work to build and maintain services and systems.
The requirements for the job
- Minimum 2 years of experience in AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Coding within Adobe systems, such as Adobe Assets
- PWA programming experience as our site is built on Adobe PWA
- Experience with responsive development and vector graphics (SVG)
- SQL databases (MySQL and/or PostgreSQL )
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Developing responsive design websites
- Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of REST principles
- Strong understanding of modern web design principles, user experience, information architecture, and social media
- AEM Assets, Analytics, and Target
- Ability to create AEM templates and components
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (you will be part of international team)
- Creative problem-solving skills
What can we offer you beside salary?
- If you want, you can work full-time remotely but still be part of stable company where open and friendly culture is not a cliché
- 5 weeks of holiday and 3 sick days
- An annual financial bonus and salary increase for all once a year
- Meal vouchers, contribution in pension fund up to 2 000 CZK, language courses, MultiSport card or Welness vouchers