PROJECT & TRANSITION SPECIALIST FOR FINANCIAL CENTRE
The purpose of the job is to be responsible for managing transitions of Accounting, Procure-to-Pay or Travel & Expense processes from Atlas Copco companies abroad into central location - Financial Share Service Centre in Brno. Leads and participates on process improvement & standardization projects.
Your main responsibilities will be in detailes:
- Standardize & propose improvements to Brno SSC processes
- Manage delivery of the transition project streams and work with the Finance Service Manager and others as appropriate to ensure sufficient resources for the transition project
- Ensure the project delivers the required benefits on time and on target, meeting quality requirements.
- Responsible for the definition, documentation and successful completion of work. Manage whole projects to ensure transitions processes are developed and sustained.
- Develop and maintain communication at all levels across the organization to facilitate smooth and effective delivery of transition projects. Escalation management authority
- Design, organize and facilitate change activity with staff at all levels and external stakeholders, developing changes that will meet defined requirements and deliver the desired outcomes of the processes/functions subject to transition.
- Develop and implement KPI reporting (both transition and future state) - ensuring quality of handover and service for significant number of reporting units
- Promote and support ongoing and future operational changes – system changes, organizational changes, process changes
- Support systems rollout in direct support to operations, training of operations
- Cooperate with other P&I elements from other business areas
- Promote and adapt to LEAN methodology for improvements
- Support adaption to modern technologies such as Power BI reporting, SharePoint, RPA and others
- Share information and knowledge with others within the team and whole Brno SSC
- Support process documentation in updating, monitoring and storing on SharePoint
What are the requirements for the job?
- Min secondary education in economic field
- At least 3 years previous job experience from financial SSC environment
- Good knowledge of Excel
- ERP experience - ideally SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation in English
- Understanding of financial flows in accounting
- Experience with projects, project management, transitions, transition management
- Service minded and customer oriented problem solver
- Ability to lead discussions, argue a case, explain a problem
- Analytic skills
- Team player
- Flexibility, proactive approach, self-motivated
What can we offer you beside the salary?
- Flexible working hours shortened to 37,5 hours a week
- 5 weeks of holiday and 3 sick days
- An annual financial bonus and salary increase once a year
- Meal vouchers, contribution in pension fund up to 2 000 CZK, MultiSport card or Welness vouchers
- Opportunity to attend language courses, ACCA program ect.
- Modern offices, perfect view of the whole city, a big terrace in 20th floor and relax zone where we practice joga
- A place where friendly culture is not a cliché, we arrange regular teambuilding events, movie quiz