INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST
In your mission as Inside Sales Specialist you will develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to identify opportunities that will support our growth agenda and increase sales of Edwards (one of Atlas Copco's brand) products and services.
What will you do?
- Actively search for new customers and opportunities with existing customers.
- Promote and sell the benefits of Edwards’ products and services.
- Prepare, track, file and maintain written quotations for service customers. Follow up on open quotes with customers, and close quotes as appropriate.
- Analyse why we win and why we lose business and propose and implement ideas to increase the share of wins.
- Promptly respond to telephone, email and mail inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Edwards’ products and services, assigned customers’ industry and applications and support business process improvement activities with own proposals to optimise procedures and processes.
- Take part in trainings and make use of trained knowledge in daily interaction with the customer.
- Enter quotations by providing pricing, lead-time and product availability.
- Work closely with Credit Management to resolve commercial issues (billing, pricing, tax status, freight terms, etc.).
What do you need for this role?
- Fluent English written and spoken essential, second language an advantage especially Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian or Ukrainian
- Previous experience in Customer Service or sales desirable
- High School diploma, ideally technical education or Business administration
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, SAP knowledge is an advantage
To be a perfect candidate you should also:
- Show real passion for the state-of-the-art technology of our products, our customers applications and the tools we use for our work
- Deliver excellent customer service and is creative in finding the most value adding solutions for our customers
- Demonstrate great communication skills in all interactions internally and externally
- Apply strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Want to learn and continue to develop within our organization
- Be motivated by working with different nationalities, cultures and personalities
What you can expect from us?
- Our cutting-edge technology and great ideas allow us to innovate for the future and service is one of the strategic growth pillars for the Group
- We offer a wide range of career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group, out of which 5 are from specific service divisions
- We believe it is passionate people who make things happen
- We invest in your development and give you many training and learning opportunities
- With us, you lead your own career path and you are empowered to act
- We give you freedom with accountability and a variety of tasks you are independently working on
- We ensure that you feel part of a team and provide good network opportunities
- Working mostly from home office
- 5 weeks of holiday and 3 sick days
- An annual financial bonus and salary increase for all once a year
- Meal vouchers, contribution in pension fund up to 2 000 CZK, language courses, MultiSport card or FlexiPass vouchers
- A place where friendly culture is not a cliché.