TRAVEL & EXPENSES DATA ANALYST
What is the role about?
- About one third of your daily rutine will be processing espenses reports in Concur - responsibility for employees travel and expenses (T&E) reimbursement process in accordance with the valid regional legislation and intercompany rules
- Your other activities will be linked to the analysis. You will
- run, question and propose improvements (to) the day to day analysis of the global travel data in order to spot non-compliance of travellers (providing input to the team to follow suspicious cases)
- assist to transfer the findings and observations of the day to day T&E operations into routine, automated analytical checks and system controls in order to efficiently spot and prevent any violations by travellers
- be owner of the travel expense reporting.
To give you some more detailes about the job...
- Responsibility for the daily operational reporting needs of internal and external customers (KPI, Smart Audit, Posting files,…)
- Root cause analysis in case of discrepancies or spikes
- Mapping of the T&E processes and rules with the of Internal Control
- Be owner of policies and procedures and ensure that all processes are clearly defined, fully documented and followed and in line with business standards
- Document all technical parameters and specifications of SQL database and Concur setup
- Be owner of the smart audit processes related to T&E
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the T&Es PowerBI (access management, uploading of reports to the systems, …)
- Close cooperation with the Concur global team, T&E operation team
What do we expect from you?
- University economic, IT or mathematical degree could help you but relevant working experience are crucial (2 years of work experience related to data processing)
- Great knowledge of Excel (basic macro, standard analysis functions like vlookup etc, connections/import from databases and other applications is a plus)
- SQL programming language, knowledge of Power BI or Concur is considered a strong plus
- Advanced verbal/written communication skills in English
- Database/data storage design is a strong plus
- Agile approach to projects
- Analytic skills
What can we offer you?
- Flexible working hours shortened to 37,5 hours a week
- 5 weeks of holiday and 3 sick days
- An annual financial bonus and salary increase for all once a year
- Meal vouchers, contribution in pension fund up to 2 000 CZK, language courses, MultiSport card or FlexiPass vouchers
- Modern offices, perfect view of the whole city, a big terrace in 20th floor and relax zone where we practice joga
- A place where friendly culture is not a cliché, we arrange regular teambuilding events, movie quiz et