The purpose of this role is to produce and deliver pertinent analysis, planning and reporting, on the financial information of Vacuum Technique Information Systems (VTIS). This will cover the global spend within VTIS (across all VT brands).
What will you do?
- Prepare, understand, and able to present pertinent analysis of VTIS costs, understanding key drivers and trends, along with identifying opportunities and risks. This is a significant level of spend, with much focus from management.
- Production of bridges (year on year, month on month etc.) presented with clear understanding and analysis.
- Support the VTIS controller and VTIS management on forecast and 3 year plan processes, to include analysis and bridges from current spend.
- Identify areas of opportunity for cost saving and efficiency within VTIS, supporting VTIS team with spend review and control.
- Pivotal in understanding and analysing the divisional allocations of VTIS spend, being able to present and discuss the trends applicable to specific divisions.
- Production and standardisation of various reports, including use of PowerBI.
- Support the management of VTIS with analysis and overview of all aspects of spend, such as project cost, licenses etc.
- Identify and support positive change to overall finance processes within VTIS.
- Responsibility for VTIS recharges around the group and be key point of contact for controllers on discussing changes to planned recharges.
- Contribute to areas of wider control and governance including cost centre allocation and Internal order creation for VTIS projects. Other areas include GL usage and P&L structure, licensing and general processes.
- Support VTIS controller in ensuring that spend is reported in line with the Atlas Copco guidelines included in ‘The Way We Do Things’.
- Ad hoc analysis as and when required, this could come from one of many stakeholders, including BA management, entity management and VTIS staff.
- Develop and maintain relationships with VTIS teams including management.
What do you need for this role?
- Previous experience with finance role - Accountant, Analyst etc.
- Fluent english
- Highly numerate with a keen eye for detail.
- Effective communicator who considers the customer to which he is delivering information and acts accordingly.
- Organised but also flexible in managing multiple tasks with differing priority and deadline.
What can you expect?
- A place where friendly culture is not a cliché, we arrange regular teambuilding events, movie quiz etc.
- Modern offices, perfect view of the whole city, a big terrace in 20th floor and relax zone where we practice joga
- Working hours shortened to 37,5 hours a week
- 5 weeks of holiday and 3 sick days
- An annual financial bonus and salary increase for all once a year
- Meal vouchers, contribution in pension fund up to 2 000 CZK, language courses, MultiSport card or FlexiPass vouchers