We are committed to ambitious sustainability targets. To reach these goals we are looking for a candidate to help us to develop, implement and maintain an effective sustainability and supply chain ethics programme
What will you do?
- The role covers all aspects of ethical purchasing, social responsibility and environmental regulations, as well as presentation and improvement of sustainability data
- You will work within the corporate safety, health and environment (SHE) team to support sustainability functions
- Undertake, develop and manage the monthly reporting of sustainability data and presentation
- Co-ordinate the reporting and analyze against month, quarter and annual targets
- Help to guide sustainability strategy, participating in process improvement initiatives
- Develop processes, assist with policy compilation and oversee the forecasting and monitoring of sustainability metrics
- Sharing ideas and suggestions with team members to ensure effective communication, provide support and training to other team members
- Ethical Purchasing - Develop, implement and manage ethical purchasing controls to meet legal and customer requirements
What do you need for this role?
- You are interested in corporate sustainability
- Good working Microsoft Excel skills, knowledge of Power BI systems would be beneficial
- Good levels of spoken and written English language
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict reporting deadlines
- Self-motivated, rigid on discipline, self-starter and a team player
- Problem solving abilities to respond to changing requirements and implementation of required controls
What can we offer?
- Working within a strong corporate sustainability team
- Our global organization allows us to work with people from across many different countries and cultures
- A place where words “friendly atmosphere” is not just a cliché.
- We will support your further professional development – for example you can start with language courses
- Modern offices in the city centre with a perfect view on whole Brno, outdoor terrace on the 20th floor, relax zone where you can join yoga classes
- We care about work life balance so our working week is reduced to 37.5 hour, we have flexible working hours and you can enjoy fruit every week
- There’s a financial bonus and salary increase every year
- And of course you can expect meal vouchers, supplementary pension schemes, wellness vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays, sick days…