PROCESS SPECIALIST – ORDER TO CASH
Did you always come up with ideas how to do job better, faster and more effective?
Are you ready to be a bridge between the troubles within a firm and the answers to fixing them?
What will you do?
- Learn OtC processes to be able to identify process/system improvement opportunities
- Actively participate in implementing new solutions leading to improvement or standardization
- Create OtC reports, dashboards, workflows based on actual business requirements
- Support the team to deliver results both to our external and internal customers
- Participate on other small developments that are identified in the team
What do you need for this role?
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Ability to analyze the problem, think of broader consequences, identify the root cause and come up with solution
- Willing to learn and continuously improve technical skills and soft skills as well
- Open minded approach and willing to adapt new skills, tools, processes
- Good command of English
- Nice to have - experience with databases and SQL, analytics tools (Power BI), SharePoint
What can we offer?
- A place where words “friendly atmosphere” is not just a cliché.
- We will support your further professional development – for example you can start with language courses or ACCA certification
- Modern offices in the city centre with a perfect view on whole Brno, outdoor terrace on the 20th floor, relax zone where you can join yoga classes
- We care about work life balance so our working week is reduced to 37.5 hour, we have flexible working hours and you can enjoy fruit every week.
- There’s a financial bonus and salary increase every year
- And of course you can expect meal vouchers, supplementary pension schemes, wellness vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays, sick days,…
Are you interested?
Great, just send me your CV or Linkedin profile and I’ll let you know.