Atlas Copco is everywhere but not that visible. Our world is compressors, vacuum pumps, industrial tools and power technique. Originally, it was a small Swedish company established in 1873. Today we have 34.000 employees worldwide. Work for Atlas Copco and be part of a company whose products help create every third car in the world.
You´ve been working on AP, AR or GL for some time already and want to move further to the field of application administration, 1st and 2nd level user support, application maintenance or dealing with the application provider.
The application you will deal with is called ESKER.
You will be responsible for AP solution Esker and related tools support of agreed process scope. Participate and lead improvement projects, data analytics activities & reporting.
• Provide 1st level (Immediate support) support towards users
• Provide 2nd level (Advanced support) support and drive communication with tool vendor
• Standardize & propose improvements to related processes
• Analyze available data to find opportunities for improvements
• Manage and maintain support tickets related to AP solution (Esker)
• Assist day to day financial operations – answering queries, assisting with system imperfections
• Support systems rollout in direct support to operations, training of operations
• Help with robotic process automation rollout and continuous development (process mapping, communication, promotion and testing)
• Develop and maintain newcomer’s training packs in cooperation with other P&I members and operations
• Support adaption to modern technologies such as Power BI reporting, SharePoint, RPA and others
• Share information and knowledge with others within the team and whole operations community, end users
• At least 1 year experience on AP, AR, or GL
• MS Office, ERP experience - ideally SAP
• Knowledge of Esker is a big advantage, but not the must :)
• Basic understanding of financial flows in accounting
• Able to lead discussions, argue a case, explain a problem
• Service minded and customer oriented problem solver
• Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation in English
• Team player
• Flexible, proactive and highly self-motivated
Even though there is quite a lot of people by now we still enjoy an informal and very friendly atmosphere. Apart from having the best view of the whole town we can offer a terrace on the roof in the 20th floor with tables, benches and relax zone which is among other things used for yoga lessons, wellbeing sessions, movie nights, etc.
We also support charity organizations with various activities, such as flea markets, sports day and may others. You can also rely on a regular vitamin supply as fruit for everyone is provided in our kitchens every Wednesday.
We try to keep up balance between work and private life, therefore we have shortened our working week to 37.5 hours. And we have far more, so apply for the job and check it yourself!
Skvěle! Už nám stačí jen poslat Váš životopis.