AUTOMATION TEAM LEADER
Did you always come up with ideas how to do job better, faster and more effective?
Are you ready to be a bridge between the troubles within a firm and the answers to fixing them?
Are you able to provide mentoring and support to other team members?
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for team of RPA / Smart Automation developers - to provide mentoring and support to direct reports. Hold regular team meetings as well as individual meetings and personal development sessions.
- Effectively plan resources to ensure all internal & external deadlines are met
- Actively seek for Smart Automations priorities and maintain the automations pipeline
- Automate processes using various tools and techniques in cooperation with key users and specialists with focus on standardization and process improvement
- Actively develop own knowledge in automation and digitalization field by pro-active ‘googling’ and participating in available trainings and learning opportunities
- Cooperate with RPA Developers and other RPA and BPI teams in our organization to utilize best practices and learnings
- Secure the creation & maintenance of documentation around all automations; Share information and knowledge with others within the team and organization
- Promote and adapt to LEAN and AGILE methodology for improvements
- Support adaption to modern technologies such as Power Query, Power BI, Power Apps and others
What do you need for this role?
- Previous working experiences as technical, IT, process or analyst role
- Knowledge of MS Office, experience with any programming language / programing principles / macros
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation in English
- Blue Prism knowledge (or any RPA tool) is an advantage
- Data manipulation / MySQL or similar experience is an advantage
- Ability to manage competing priorities and adapt to changing needs
- Analytic skills and problems solving skills
What we cann offer?
- A place where words “friendly atmosphere” is not just a cliché.
- We will support your further professional development – for example you can start with language courses or ACCA certification
- Modern offices in the city centre with a perfect view on whole Brno, outdoor terrace on the 20th floor, relax zone where you can join yoga classes
- We care about work life balance so our working week is reduced to 37.5 hour, we have flexible working hours and you can enjoy fruit every week.
- There’s a financial bonus and salary increase every year
- And of course you can expect meal vouchers, supplementary pension schemes, wellness vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays, sick days,…