CUSTOMER CARE COORDINATOR - FRENCH
What will be your responsibilities?
- Be the central point of contact for Edwards customers
- Promptly respond to telephone, e-mail, fax, and mail inquiries from customer or your colleague in the Czech Republic or abroad
- Take ownership of customer issues and interface with technical support, logistics, product managers, and field sales teams, field service teams, etc. to generate solutions in a timely fashion
- Manage CRM activities daily, record and handle complaints, opportunities according to set process
- Manage and monitor all types of orders, delivery dates and holds and escalate where appropriate
- Provide information on price, availability and other product related details
- Work closely with Credit Control and Cash Collection teams to resolve financial issues (billing, credit holds, credit risks, overdue invoices, payment terms, etc.).
What should you be like?
- Energetic but patient in solving problems
- Well organized
- Great communicator
- Able to work under stress and multitask
What are other requirements for the job?
- Great level of French is a must
- At least upper - intermediate level of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Not mandatory but nice to have are intermediate level of Italian, experience in customer service role or SAP knowledge
What can we offer you?
- Working hours shortened to 37,5 hours a week
- 5 weeks of holiday and 3 sick days
- An annual financial bonus and salary increase for all once a year
- Meal vouchers, contribution in pension fund up to 2 000 CZK, language courses, MultiSport card or FlexiPass vouchers
- Modern offices, perfect view of the whole city, a big terrace in 20th floor and relax zone where we practice joga
- A place where friendly culture is not a cliché, we arrange regular teambuilding events, movie quiz etc