Atlas Copco is everywhere but not that visible. Our world is compressors, vacuum pumps, industrial tools and power technique. Originally, it was a small Swedish company established in 1873. Today we have 40 000 employees worldwide. Work for Atlas Copco and be part of a company whose products help create every third car in the world.
Based in Brno, Czech Republic, the Atlas Copco Customer Success Center “the CSC” is a customer-driven Operations and Sales-hub that has the task to deliver outstanding results by deploying innovative approaches in operations and sales process.
To drive this new operation to success, we are looking for a highly motivated person in the role of Business Intelligence & Sales Operations Specialist.
- Data analysis and insights identifying service business opportunities improving sales effectiveness
- Design the sales plays and sales leads as well as support their implementation by the sales team
- Support the sales manager developing the sales and marketing automation
- Ensure high quality and availability of data
- Collaborate with the different team’s experts developing sales scripts and processes among others
- Implement data analytics that will guarantee sales representatives are speaking to the right customer at the right time about the right thing
- Generate and maintain a dynamic priority call list based on analytics and accounts score relevance
- Develop and follow up KPIs and incentives that drive the team to success
- Create and maintain the CSC dashboards while providing business insights
- Develop, Coach, and support junior colleagues
- IT (Information Technology), Sales, Operations or Marketing
- Data analysis experience
- Good understanding of project management and business process
- MS Excel Advanced (Power Query), SQL, Power BI, Google Analytics, any CRM experience are considered as an advantage
- The successful candidate should preferably have IT, Marketing business degree or equivalent by relevant work experience
- A good understanding and/or experience with data analytics is required
- Good command of English, minimum B2. Any other language is considered as an advantage
- Time management skills
- A collaborative team player who can work with a variety of people in different ways
- Have a dynamic and analytic profile always looking for a different way of doing things
- Constructive in your thinking and approach, even under pressure
- An independent worker who can think for themselves and take initiatives
- Persistent and determined, since operations sales activities can be overwhelming
- 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days
- An annual financial bonus and regular salary increase
- Contribution for meal and in pension fund
- MultiSport card/Welness vouchers
- Language courses, free access to LinkedIn Learning and many other internal and external trainings
- Possibility of partial work from home also for the future in post-covid time
- Friendly and open culture of Swedish company
We are looking forward to your CV!
Great! Now’s the time to send us your CV.