SERVICE BPI ANALYST
What is this role about?
- As a Service BPI Specialist you will be working in the Customer Centre Roll Out team supporting the Service Business across all Service divisions. You will need to work closely with the service teams and business stakeholders to review the existing Service system and process landscape and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Where the use of existing applications can improve business performance you would be expected to fully deliver the necessary changes to both system and business process and to be able to measure and report the improvements. Ability to Prepare business cases, define detailed requirements for procedures to a standard that enables technical definition and development.
- There is already a pipeline of upgrades and replacements planned so you need to be able to hit the ground running to join the various project teams.
- Help define and support delivery of project plans following the project management methodology to ensure a consistent approach to project delivery is taken across the portfolio using available project management tools, processes, and practices including preparation of project scope, co-ordination of project tasks, and preparation of project status reports.
- When leading a project ensure compliance with quality, cost, and delivery targets.
- Assist with validation of transactional process changes in test environments to ensure that a quality solution without regression impacts is delivered to the SAP production environment.
- Support creation and deliver change management plans, process documentation and training to ensure successful roll out of system and process changes and to ensure ongoing ease of operation.
- Train users on systems and processes and provide user support where requested to ensure that systems and processes are operated efficiently and effectively.
What do you need?
- Previous relevant experience in a service environment
- Knowledge of service business processes and the supporting SAP functional modules
- English language essential a second language highly desirable
- Ability to adapt communication style to technical and non-technical audiences when presenting system overviews and specifications, influencing management, coordinating staff on projects and training users
- Knowledge of problem-solving techniques, root cause analysis and continuous improvement
- Strong Program and Project management skills
What can we offer?
- A place where words “friendly atmosphere” is not just a cliché
- We will support your further professional development
- Modern offices in the city centre with a perfect view on whole Brno, outdoor terrace on the 20th floor
- We care about work life balance so our working week is reduced to 37.5 hour, we have flexible working hours and partial home office
- There’s a financial bonus and salary increase every year
- And of course you can expect contribution to meals, supplementary pension schemes, wellness vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays, sick days, multisport card, etc.