PROCESS AND INNOVATION SPECIALIST FOR ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
Role of a Process and Innovation Specialist for Accounting Department is a great opportunity for those who have good knowledge of accounting principles but a job of an accountant is already routine for them, they are searching for a new challenge, space for creativity and opportunity to learn and develop yourself in many related areas.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Support Accounting departments (local as well as in Atlas Copco companies abroad) in matters of accountant, process or systems knowledge
- Analyzes, reporting
- Making improvements of current processes upon your own initiatives or request from operations
- Testing of proposed solutions in ERP system and other tools
- Cooperation in transition of accounting activities from abroad
- System rollouts
- Active participation in meetings with Accounting Department to promote needed changes and improvements
- Close cooperation with management, department of system support, IT and other involved
- Coordination your activities with rest of the Process and Innovation team members (Process Specialist for other departments of the Financial Center, Transition Project Manager, Data Analysts, RPA Specialist)
What is needed for the job?
- Education in an economic field
- At least two years’ experience in accounting/financial audit
- Very good knowledge of Excel and SAP
- Advanced level of English – written and spoken form
- Creativity, ability to come up with ideas for process improvement, out of the box and analytical way of thinking
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Willingness of never stop learning – accounting standards, company processes, systems knowledge
- Knowledge of SSC environment, IFRS, experience from process or project role are considered as advantages
What can we offer you beside salary?
- Flexible working hours shortened to 37,5 hours a week
- 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days
- An annual financial bonus and regular salary increase
- Contribution for meal and in pension fund
- MultiSport card/Welness vouchers
- Language courses, ACCA program, free access to LinkedIn Learning and other trainings
- Possibility of partial work from home also for the future in post-covid time
- Friendly and open culture of Swedish company. Hope one day we can again arrange regular teambuilding events, movie quiz or for example off-line joga lessons as we were used to