Financial Analyst (VSS)
What will you do?
- Ensure quality and insightful financial results and analysis for the VSS division
- Participate in month end closing activities (review and analyze results of local entities, support in consolidation and GPS reporting)
- Assist in preparation of dashboards and presentations
- Provide ongoing and ad-hoc reports to support management and decision making
- Assist with coordination and execution of financial planning and forecasting
- Provide analysis on Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Headcount and any other items as needed
- Build effective network with finance teams in VTBA Divisions and Customer Centres
- Organize reviews in specified areas/matters and follow-up on issues and actions
What do you need for this role?
- Previous experience in finance or accounting
- Required knowledge of P&L and Balance Sheet understanding
- Good communication skills across cultures and within a matrix organization
- Fluent English
- Transparent and open communicator
- Pragmatic, can-do attitude, positively handle change
What we can offer?
- A place where words “friendly atmosphere” is not just a cliché
- We will support your further professional development
- Modern offices in the city centre with a perfect view on whole Brno, outdoor terrace on the 20th floor, relax zone where you can join yoga classes
- We care about work life balance so our working week is reduced to 37.5 hour, we have flexible working hours and you can enjoy fruit every week
- There’s a financial bonus and salary increase every year
- And of course you can expect meal vouchers, supplementary pension schemes, wellness vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays, sick day, multisport card,...