Atlas Copco is everywhere but not that visible. Our world is compressors, vacuum pumps, industrial tools and power technique. Originally, it was a small Swedish company established in 1873. Today we have 34.000 employees worldwide. Work for Atlas Copco and be part of a company whose products help create every third car in the world.
Our business relies heavily on transparent, high quality and reliable data. To support the business a consolidated business intelligence solution based on Microsoft technology has been established. You will join a team that collects new report or dashboard requirements, drives with its partners development of the solution and secures availability and global roll-out. In addition, the team secures data quality and liaise with the other business intelligence and data analytics teams within the Atlas Copco Group.
• You increase the transparency on the quality of the sales reporting data and raise the awareness throughout the organization
• You interact with our BI key user community from both divisional management and customer centers globally to improve data quality maturity addressing their expectations
• You manage initiatives and projects to address certain level of data quality.
• You secure process alignment with data quality expectations
• You quality assure documentation and processes through benchmarks
• You participate in projects integrating new business units’ data into the BI solution
• You perform data conversions, imports, and exports within and between internal and external solutions
• You support and advice on data structures, using best practices in data modelling, processes and technologies
• Degree in engineering, business management, computer science or equal by work experience
• 2-3 years of professional experience in the area of Business Application/ Business Intelligence solution support
• Experience with reading and writing SQL is a plus
• Experience of Power BI is considered is a plus
• Very good English is a must
• Good analytical skills, particularly dealing with various data sources
• First experience with change management to secure application availability
• Passion for data and technologies
• Very strong analytical skillset
Even though there is quite a lot of people by now we still enjoy an informal and friendly atmosphere. Apart from having the best view of the whole town we can offer a terrace on the roof in the 20th floor with tables, benches and relax zone which is among other things used for yoga lessons, wellbeing sessions, movie nights, etc.
We also support charity organizations with various activities, such as flea markets, sports day and may others. You can also rely on a regular vitamin supply as fruit for everyone is provided in our kitchens every Wednesday.
We try to keep up balance between work and private life, therefore we have shortened our working week to 37.5 hours. And we have far more, so apply for the job and check it yourself!
Great! Now’s the time to send us your CV.