REPORTING SYSTEM ANALYST
The Reporting System Analyst will use deep technical knowledge to provide innovative solutions to satisfy the reporting/BI needs of finance business users and develop the overall architecture of reporting/BI for VTBA. His/her technical reporting architectures must align seamlessly with the Technical solution architecture to provide top quality, well controlled end to end reporting processes.
- to take input from the Finance Process Council for reporting/BI requirements and create innovative architectures to provide the extra reporting without adding extra workload
- to create projects and initiatives which have been approved by the business and will use technical expertise and experience to deliver robust, sustainable solutions
- to ensure that solutions make appropriate use of the available systems, with minimum customization and ongoing maintenance requirements and full documentation and where applicable provide training and on-going support
- to be an effective change agent - redesigning or implementing a new process involves more than just rearranging the steps on a flow chart, it also requires the ability to change the hearts and minds of employees affected by the change
- persistently promoting a new process innovation to achieve the cultural shift required to help the organisation embrace the innovation takes an individual with plenty of resolve
Skills and experience:
- experience including relevant ERP experience preferably with SAP including Business Warehouse, experience of PowerBI and SQL, as well as an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- constantly striving for continuous improvements and eliminating non-value adding activities within a process / function
- ideal candidate must be organised and analytical, able to solve issues relating to understanding business requirements, design, data and sustainability
- perfect communication skills with ability to explain concepts to lay audiences. Some experience of with working with board level stakeholders
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs. Able to see end-to-end impact of solutions being proposed
What we can offer:
- Even though there are many people employed in our company we still enjoy unformal and friendly atmosphere here
- Apart from having the best view of the city we can offer you a terrace in 20th floor, relax zone which is among other things used for yoga lessons, wellbeing sessions, movie nights, etc.
- We also support charity organizations with various activities, such as flea markets, sports day, various social events and many others. You can also rely on a regular vitamin supplies.
- We support our employees in professional growth, you can join ACCA program or language courses
- We try to keep up the balance between work and private life, therefore we have shortened our working week to 37.5 hours
- And of course, we have meal vouchers, contributions to pension, multisport card or wellness vouchers, 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days, annual bonus
- We have far more so apply for the job and check it yourself!