Atlas Copco is everywhere but not that visible. Our world is compressors, vacuum pumps, industrial tools and power technique. Originally, it was a small Swedish company established in 1873. Today we have 34.000 employees worldwide. Work for Atlas Copco and be part of a company whose products help create every third car in the world.
Are you interested in working within RPA environment and assist in controlling RPA?
Do you want to be responsible for development, testing & rollout of RPA automations?
Then you are the right candidate for us!
• Standardize & propose improvements to Brno Hub processes in relation with RPA
• Develop automations in RPA tool in cooperation with P&I (Process & Improvement) team and operations
• Actively develop own knowledge in RPA tool by participating in available trainings and learning opportunities
• Create & maintain RPA documentation
• Cooperate with RPA partner to setup best practices and RPA process
• Analyze available data to find opportunities for RPA improvements
• Establish and cooperate with other RPA teams in Atlas Copco
• Promote and support ongoing and future operational changes – system changes, organizational changes, process changes
• Cooperate with other P&I elements from other business areas
• Promote and adapt to LEAN methodology for improvements
• Support adaption to modern technologies such as Power BI reporting, SharePoint, RPA and others
• Share information and knowledge with others within the team and whole Brno Hub
• Support process documentation in updating, monitoring and storing on SharePoint
• 1-3 years AP, AR, or GL accountant in small companies
• MS Office, Experience with any programming language / programing principles
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation in English
• Basic understanding of financial flows in accounting is advantage
• Blue Prism knowledge (or any RPA tool) is advantage
• Analytic skills
• Problems solving skills
• Detail oriented
• Flexibility, proactive approach, self-motivated
• A place where words “friendly atmosphere” is not just a cliché
• We will support your further professional development – for example you can start with language courses or ACCA certification
• Modern offices in the city centre with a perfect view on whole Brno, outdoor terrace on the 20th floor, relax zone where you can join our yoga classes
• We care about work life balance that´s why we reduced working week to 37.5 hours, we have flexible working hours
• You can enjoy fruits every week, wellbeing program and workshops
• Financial bonus and salary increase every year
• And of course you can expect meal card, supplementary pension schemes, wellness vouchers, Multisport card, 5 weeks of holidays, sick days, and many others
Great! Now’s the time to send us your CV.